- Watercolor on paper
About the Artwork
- Species: White-Eyed Buzzard (Butastur teesa). In December 2014 we travelled to Little Rann of Kutch(Gujarat) for the first time, the first evening safari we spotted the White-eyed buzzard. Lounging on a well trimmed Acacia tree on roadside. Again got to watch them in Tadoba tiger reserve in June 2017, this time though the buzzard was on the move constantly, maybe it was hunt time, every time our vehicle approached him, he would fly off to a nearby tree. We were supposing to go looking out for the cats and not while away early morning golden hour behind a buzzard!
While our vehicle was taking reserve , that is when i saw this magnificent buzzard perch on a dead tree stump, morning light hitting his plumage from the east, lit him up and for a moment he posed with authority. His shinning plumage, razor sharp talons, glowing eyes and his pointed bill. That is the exact moment i wish to convey through this work.
- Inches: 8 x 8
- Centimeters: 20.32 cm x 20.32 cm
- Artwork is original and comes with authenticity certificates.
- Based on the country the shipping or postal/courier cost will be communicated.
- Artworks come without a frame, rolled in a PVC tube.
- Inside India based on the state postal/courier cost will be communicated.