- Charcoal on paper
About the Artwork
- Species: Asian common toad(Duttaphrynus melanostictus)
My first study of a frog, this drawing was part of the the AWN Sunday online sketching meet. This is a Asian common toad(Duttaphrynus melanostictus) charcoal master study, original work is by Reference-The reptiles of British India-London :Pub. for the Ray society by R. Hardwicke,1864.). I loved working on the rough texture of this toad. They have a rough and textured skin which separates them from frogs who usually have shiny and wet skin. They are seen mostly during monsoon season, they breed during monsoon too.
- Inches: 15 x 11
- Centimeters: 38.1 x 27.94
- Artwork is original and comes with authenticity certificates.
- Based on the country the shipping or postal/courier cost will be communicated.
- Artworks come without a frame, rolled in a PVC tube.
- Inside India based on the state postal/courier cost will be communicated.